Tuesday, July 30, 2013

New Segments I will be starting..

There are going to be a few segments that I will be starting soon here are the names:
  • Movie Muse: a segment in which I will be talking about a movie. I will critique and analyze the movie as well as give a rating on it.
  • Damn Diva: in which I will provide a character, celebrity look, etc, and kind of provide a sort of inspiration, and put together a few looks inspired by them..
  • OOTD: I might do this i'm not sure.. more of when I go to college probably, but yeah outfit of the days.
  • Horror&Gore: kind of similar to the Movie Muse except for they will specifically be horror movies.
  • These Days: In which it will kind of be a diary of the day/ rants
  • Musical genius: in which I talk about music, it can be music in a movie, a specific artist, or a specific album.
  • Babe's Books: I highlight a good book.
  • Book or Movie: Compare book to movie.
  • Remake and Reboot: Talk about remakes/reboots of movies
  • Oh! Food.: where I talk about food.
  • Feminist World: talk about feminism
  • And I will probably do some things to show where I travel/ share my art photos etc. I'll come up with more and talk about it as I go along...
(I got lazy with the descriptions..)
Feel free to give me any suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment