Sunday, August 18, 2013

Countdown to College: Day 4

Hey, readers! Today is Day 4 of Countdown to college. Today has been a crazy day.

Okay, so we went to Wal-Mart and got ALL of the school supplies you can imagine. Highlighters pens white out binders notebooks (etc.) and finally got my planner. And then we went to Bed Bath and Beyond (where my brother asked where the BEYOND section is ), and we finally found a robe, got me some bed risers and some storage. Then I got home ate a chicken salad sandwich and walked the dog and organized everything, and started making some stuff to decorate my binders. Then I had to eat dinner, and do dishes, and watch the True Blood finale, so I just finished.

But, anyway.. my room is a MESS. Kind of. I mean I'm packing, and that's my "excuse" but. Man. I have to read my book tomorrow. I'm gonna try to finish it. Cause on Tuesday I'm sleeping over my best friends house.

Anyway, I gotta jet.

No comments:

Post a Comment