Thursday, August 15, 2013

Countdown to college: Day 7

Okay, everyone this is my countdown to college. Today is day 7, meaning I have a week until move-in day. Today's goal is to make a list of my needs, have's, and what I need to do within the week.
 
So far I have:
  • detergent
  • dryer sheets
  • q-tips
  • ear plugs
  • first aide kit
  • linens
  • laptop lock
  • mini tool kit
  • hamper
  • plate set
  • silverware
  • multipurpose wipes
  • Swiffer wet jet
  • command hooks/strips
  • surge protector
  • extension cord
  • hair dryer
  • straightener
  • water bottle
  • alarm clock
  • flashlight
  • trash can
  • trash bags
  • safe
  • Tupperware
  • lamp
  • shower caddy
  • bedside caddy
  • tissues
  • razors
  • shower shoes
  • shampoo
  • conditioner
  • pouf
  • body wash
  • toothpaste
  • deodorant
  • stain stick
  • clip-on fan
  • mattress pad(s)
  • underbed storage
  • laptop&charger
  • phone&charger
  • landline phone
  • kindle&charger
  • contacts
  • contact solution
  • glasses
  • college books
  • chip clips
Things I need:
  • food
  • pads/tampons
  • women's vitamins
  • bed risers
  • robe
  • pepper spray
  • the last school book
  • ibuprofen
  • tums
  • acne face pads
  • cough drops
  • contraception
  • markers
  • index cards
  • highlighters
  • pens
  • pencils
  • white out
  • planner
  • 4 notebooks
  • 4 binders
  • dividers
  • mini stapler
  • staples
  • sharpie's
  • post-it's/flags
  • paper clips/binder clips
  • glue
  • scissors
  • flash drives
  • more storage
 
Things I need to do:
  • pick what dvds to bring
  • pick what cds to bring
  • pick what books to bring
  • pick what clothes to bring
  • clean out the clear storage thing and decide what to put in there
  • finish my summer reading
  • gather my important documents and put them in the safe
  • hopefully buy a bit more clothes
  • buy the things on the "need to buy" list
  • find out how to store my makeup/jewelry/etc.
  • actually pack everything
Okay, guys hope this wasn't too weird. Gotta jet, and I'll see you tomorrow for the next topic.


No comments:

Post a Comment